Friday, November 30, 2012

Yes we can!

Please don't get confused by the tittle of this post, am not very found of president Obama. But let's not talk about politics as that's not polite. I want to share with you my new journey (even though I just started 3 days ago), I know I will be able to pursuit my goal (positive thinking).

 I started working out and eating way healthier than I used to and my goal is to loose 15 pounds in 6 months. What am I doing? I stared the 60 days Insanity Challenge, and also I'm tracking everything I eat, drink, exercise, etc, through My Fitness Pal, for those of you that don't know what My fitness Pal is, basically is a website that let's you track your weight loss progress, share updates, keep a record of your daily calorie intake and so much more. I consider it my personal trainer. It's really easy to use and they even have a free app available (score!). I'll  keep you updated on everything. And last but not least I wanted to share these inspirational video, so whenever you feel like you can't do it you'll find the strength and believe in your selves. Let's make these happen. If you decide and commit you'll succeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment