Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Spring 2013 Trends

Yes you read it right I said spring, I'm so happy that according to our dear Punxsutawney Phil spring will come out early (let's hope his prediction is accurate). Back to fashion today I will focus on 4 of the most fashionable trends  for this spring.
First let's take a time machine and go back to the 60's. 
The mini dress was quite a hit back then specially because women were more conservative. 

                                Olivia Palermo wearing Free People
Suki Waterhouse in Topshop

Next trend will be Black & White, the ultimate classic, you can't never go wrong in either one of this colors imagine the power of combining them. 


The next trend is one of my favorites and I hope it will keep on coming every year: Color Blocking.

Picture by Harper's Bazaar

Picture by Forever 21

Last but not least are the patterns, these could add a funky touch to your outfit.

Thanks for your time,
xoxo S


No comments:

Post a Comment