Sunday, September 15, 2013

Clarity

       

Hi Guys! It's been a while, has it ever happen to you that you've never listened to a song and once you do it's everywhere every single second? That just happen to me with the song Clarity by Zeed ever since I listened to it it's been everywhere. This is what I wore to go to Downtown Orlando. I got that orange skirt two months ago for my birthday for only 5 bucks, and wore it yesterday for the first time. It's very flattering and I bet none in a million years could ever guess the price. My white peplum top is from forever21 and so was my necklace. My shoes were from Shoedazzle. Do you like my look? Let me now in the comments section below!


Hola Chicas! Cuanto tiempo, alguna vez les ha pasado que escuchan una canción por primera vez y luego la oyen en todos lados? Eso me pasó con la canción Clarity de Zedd. La escuché por primera vez la semana pasada y hoy solamente la escuche más de 4 veces en la radio. Esto es lo que me puse para ir al Dowtown de Orlando. La falda me costo 5 dólares la compré para mi cumpleaños y no me la había puesto. Me gusta mucho el talle y el detalle del zipper. La blusa es de Forever21 y los zapatos de Shoedazzle. Te gustó? Déjamelo saber en los comentarios! 

No comments:

Post a Comment